RFC Services is proud to announce upgraded versions of Visual Hindsight Professional, Home, and Viewer Editions, network camera surveillance and recording software that monitors your business or home over a local area network or the Internet.
Montreal, Quebec February 5, 2005 -- RFC Services is proud to announce new versions of Visual Hindsight Professional, Home, and Viewer Editions, the premier software in its class for network camera surveillance and recording. Award-winning Visual Hindsight includes professional-grade features at an entry-level price, and is ideal for unattended monitoring and recording of convenience stores, gas stations, day care centers, educational facilities, retirement facilities, hospitals, laboratories, commercial property, private homes, and more.
Now Visual Hindsight supports virtually all network cameras and video servers capable of producing industry-standard JPEG still images or Motion-JPEG image streams. Cameras and video servers manufactured by Axis, D-Link, ELMO, Flexwatch, Hunt, IDView, IQinVision, JVC, Orite, Panasonic, PDuke, Pixord, Sony, Toshiba, TLC Watch, Vivotek and others are supported.
Visual Hindsight does not impose limitations on the number of cameras you can add to its databaseˇŞadd as many cameras as you like, any time you like, without additional licensing fee.
Here's what the newest versions of Visual Hindsight have to offer:
- Professional Edition offers full-feature digital video surveillance and recording, including the ability to simultaneously view up to 100 and record up to 50 cameras, automated video archive retention management, e-mail alert notification, capture to individual local and networked drives, and much more, making it ideal for commercial or private use.
- Home Edition offers highly dependable surveillance and recording, including the ability to simultaneously view up to 20 cameras and record up to 4, automated video archive retention management, e-mail alert notification, and much more, making it ideal for home or small business.
- Viewer Edition offers highly dependable surveillance of up to 20 cameras, and may be used seamlessly in conjunction with Professional and Home Editions, or as a stand-alone monitoring tool.
Newest features at a glance:
* Automatically eliminate "jitter" (unwanted speed variation during playback)
* Automatically connect and record when Windows is restarted
* Send e-mail alerts on camera connect failure
* Record to local and networked drives
* Manage local and networked video footage using Retention Manager
* Optimize local and networked video storage using Retention Monitor
* Significantly improved connect, view, and capture speed
* Watermarked .AVI header files for greater security
* Smoother multi-tasking, for even better overall performance
Whether you're a security manager responsible for monitoring access to multiple sites, a school administrator who needs to ensure unauthorized people cannot gain access to your campus, or anyone interested in monitoring their business or their home, Visual Hindsight is a powerful, easy to use and affordable desktop video surveillance and recording solution.
Visual Hindsight requires Windows NT, 2000, XP, or 2003 Server running on a PIII 450 MHz PC at a minimum video resolution of 800 x 600 x 16 bit, with a direct, network, or broadband connection to camera, video server, or Web server URL.
Fully functional 21-day trial versions are available for download from the Visual Hindsight web site at: http://www.visualhindsight.com/download.htm.
About RFC Services
RFC Services was founded in 1994 and incorporated under Canadian law in Montreal, Quebec the following year by owner operator Robert Ferraro.
RFC Services has over a decade of experience as an IT consulting and software development firm, and for the last several years has specialized in the domain of security, biometric access-control and digital IP video surveillance.
Recent projects include PARCIM (tm), a Point-Of-Sale and Revenue Management System for the parking lot industry, HandAccess (tm), a SQL-based biometric access control application developed for Recognition Systems (R) patented hand geometry technology, and the award-winning Visual Hindsight (tm) product line, for network camera and video server surveillance and recording.