Research and Markets (researchandmarkets.com/reports/c14183) has announced the addition of A Global Market Review of Automotive Transmissions - Forecasts to 2012, 3rd edition to their offering.
March 21, 2005 -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c14183) has announced the addition of A Global Market Review of Automotive Transmissions - Forecasts to 2012, 3rd edition to their offering.
This 3rd edition is the latest version of the hugely popular global transmissions forecast report. It represents the latest reporting and analysis of transmissions technology, suppliers, integrators and OEM transmission activity globally. All JV/alliances have been updated, plus forecasts and manufacturer profiles have been completely overhauled since the launch of the 2nd edition.
This report is your definitive guide to the world of automotive transmissions. It will give you an incredible insight into:
- Who is exploring which technologies, with which VMs and technology partners
- Explanations of IVT, CVT, AMT, dual clutch and innovative future technologies
The report will give you the following data:
- Total vehicle market by region (inc cars, light trucks & LCVs) - to 2012
- Manual transmission market shares and volumes - to 2012
- Total manual transmissions - forecasts to 2012
- Market shares & volumes (CVT) - to 2012
- Market shares & volumes (AMT - including twin clutch) - to 2012
- Market shares & volumes ("Innovative automatics") - to 2012
It will show you what all the major players are doing - by transmission type:
- Conventional Automatics: Antonov, Audi, BMW, DaimlerChrysler, Fiat Auto, Ford, General Motors (GM), Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan-JATCO, PSA, Renault, Toyota-Aisin AW, Volkswagen Group & ZF
- New Automatics (CVT / IVT): Audi, BMW, Borg-Warner, Robert Bosch, DaimlerChrysler, Fiat Auto, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Nissan-JATCO, PSA, Renault, Ricardo, Subaru (Fuji Heavy Industry), Torotrak, Toyota-Aisin AW, Valeo, Volkswagen, Volvo & ZF
New additions for the 3rd edition:
- Manual transmissions: future market prospects
- Conventional automatic transmissions - future market prospects
- Innovative transmissions - future market prospects
- Electric traction effect on the transmission market
Ensure you keep your transmissions knowledge current with this unparalleled report.
- Automotive transmissions - present and future
- Manual transmissions
- Conventional automatic transmissions
- New types of automatic transmission
- The long-term prospect
- Downstream of the gearbox
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c14183
Research and Markets
e-mail protected from spam bots
Fax: +353 1 4100 980