Type exactly what is written in the red circle into your Internet explorer
window. (Must be exactly the same)
You may be asked to download a small file from Geovision, please say yes.
Click the submit button
If you have broadband Internet like ADSL, cable or ISDN, choose that option.
If you have 56K modem, please choose modem.
Choose how many cameras you would like to view at once. For 56K modem dial
up, only one camera can be viewed at one time. Click submit to continue.
Press Play, then enter the user name and password
Remember that these are case sensitive
note that cameras work best during daytime under lit conditions. If the machine
does not connect within 3 minutes, please contact us on 1300 130 508.
You will require a current version of Internet explorer and 'Direct X'. The
system will let you know if you do not have this and lead you to a site to
1. This demo uses the built in FTP client supplied with the Multiguard software.
This allows anybody using MS Internet Explorer to log on without having to
install special software.
2. Multiguard units are also supplied with Geovision Remote View software, which
provides more multi-camera viewing via all TCP-IP protocols.
3. Demo PC is using a 256K upstream ADSL connection. Viewing speed is determined
by several factors including the number of people viewing remote footage at the
one time, remote internet connection method (ADSL vs. 56K) etc.
4. Remote view system may not be running all the time. If an attempt is made to
log on without success, please contact us for assistance or alternatives.
5. ADSL/ISDN USERS If you do not know what your download limitations are, please
do not stay connected for too long as you may exceed your download limitation.