Blue Storm 500
- Latest ATX12V v2.0 with backwards compatibility
- Compatible with the latest Intel and AMD processors
- BSCC (Blue Storm Cooling Control) with optimized structure for whisper-quiet operation
- Mean Time Before Failure of over 100,000 hours
- Voltage stability even under heavy loads
- Environmentally friendly with the incorporation of PFC
- In accordance to Blue Angel-low power consumption on standby (<1W)
- High efficiency (over 70% up to 80%)
- Over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protection (OVP, OCP and SCP)
- Separate 12V rails for CPU and peripherals, in accordance to TUV safety requirements, providing extra voltage stability on the 12V on heavy loads.
- S-ATA power connectors for new HDDs and optical drives
- Input voltage: 90-132V / 180-264V switchable
- Dimensions: Standard PS2 -150x140x86mm
Blue Storm 500 Notes: Why not sign up to our newsletter and get great savings on your order and this Blue Storm 500 (Once you spend ¡ê40 or more). Below is a list of the vouchers that apply at each spend level. With around 400,000 other customers taking advantage why don't you? You must login or create an account to subscribe. Once subscribed you will get multiple vouchers ranging from ¡ê3 to ¡ê100 each week in our newsletter which features our current sale and best offers. Sign up now and we will give you some vouchers to get you going.